Being in a healthy warm and welcoming natural environment means the world to me.
During my holidays at Lago di Trasimeno in Umbria (Italy) and more specific Camping Kursaal in Passignano sul Trasimeno I experienced the soft cuddling effect of beautiful surrounding nature, lovely trees, scenting flowers and a scenic lake. I already know this is what makes my heart beat, feeds my being and totally fits my constitution. It eases my mind, relaxes my muscles, heals my inner restlessness. Wow!
The plus in all this is the presence of a gorgeous swimming pool and the luxury of swimming in the lake. In my Nine Star Ki it is apparent that swimming and water nurture my being as a wood person. The exercise is great and it strengthens all systems in my body. My mind eases and my creative skills are able to flow and float.
Do you experience these health and nature related uplifting positive effects? Do you plan a holiday although work is never totally finished when you are an entrepreneur? Do you embrace joy on an every day basis in life and work? I highly recommend you to recharge your batteries.
These 10 thoughts will help you to stay calm, cool, focussed and joyful every day.
- Rome wasn’t built in one day.
- Being you is unique. There is no one person in the world like you. Enjoy being you!
- Welcome every day as a new beginning and a chance to choose anew.
- Thank yourself and others for their support in your life, work, love, care, for all good and positive efforts.
- Keep your passion alive by focussing on your talents, daily rewards and dreams.
- Take a stroll through nature (or your garden) and observe the present beauty.
- Feel, touch, taste, hear, see what touches you. Write it down to remember you of this experience.
- Start every day with a focus on the best version of you, your day, your life, your present and future. Live your dream!
- Sleep well, enjoy the good and let go of pain in the past. Be present now!
- Stay in touch with who you are and what you are able to joyfully accomplish for yourself, others and our planet. Yes, you can!
This article is written in English because of the lovely friends I met during this holiday in Italy. You all are amazing!
I love Cees for taking me there and for the joy we share together in this gorgeous country of Dolce far niente. I thank Claudia and Heinz, Frederiek and Alfons, Nicola and many others whom we just met and only spoke a few words with.
My Italian is improving, thanks to the non-English speaking people we encounter!
We are still engaged in the process of moving into our dream home in the Orvieto area. It nearly happened but alas more patience is needed. I thank our dear Italian friends, Paolo e Alessandra, for their love, hospitality and assistance. It will eventually happen!
Love you all xxx
Stay calm, stay cool, stay focussed
Enjoy your day, every day!
Mariëtte Verlaan, 2017, Lago di Trasimeno, Camping Kursaal